Jmeter integration with Jenkin
Integration of jmeter with jenkin for performance testing on nightly build.
Following are configuration steps:
- Add the Performance Plugin.
- Click the Manage Jenkins link.
- Click the Manage Plugins link.
- Select the Available tab.
- Find the Performance Plugin, select it, then install it.
Scheduling job in jenkin:
- Go to the Jenkins main page.
- Click New Job.
- Give the job a name. test1
- Choose free-style software project.
- Click OK
- Under Advanced Project Options give the directory path of you framework as workspace. give it some display name
- Add build step - Execute windows batch command
- Enter the command as
- perl newIn.pl -i SSOinputs.xml -c config.properties
- Add jmeter report
An report will be email to the recipient.